The day before yesterday I left you with a "cliffhanger", saying that I would show more photos the next day. That day came and went. No pics - or even a posting showed up. Why? Well, you know that old saying about life sometimes getting in the way? Pretty much what happened here with me. I went over to the house to work on some things with the full intention of posting from there. Only problem is, I forgot to bring my computer! Not wanting to stop what I was doing and head back home for it, I figured I'd just post when I returned home. But when I arrived back home late that afternoon, I remembered I had to make dinner, take son to Karate, check daughter's homework, walk the dog, empty the dishwasher, finish the laundry, etc., etc. blah, blah, blah. You guys know how it goes. I actually never even had a chance to
get online yesterday. So... TODAY will be photo day, instead!
This is the chair I picked up at the estate sale:
And the rug? Here are the tags I found on the backside of the rug:
And...
finally, here it is, THE
perfect mid century rug to match my sofa - and to think I got it for free! Yeah, Baby!
I will be posting photos of my mom's furniture next, so you can start to get a vision of how I'm going to put all of this together :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment